Cook - Prep
- Carefully follow standard recipes while preparing assigned items for food service.
- Prepare, chop, slice, measure and cut all ingredient portions prior to cooking.
- Label and organize all ingredients so they can be easily accessible.
- Prepare simple dishes upon request and basic cooking duties.
- Clean and maintain assigned work station areas.
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned.
- Follow safe and sanitary food handling practices according to local health and state laws.
- Maintain a positive and professional environment with coworkers and customers.
- Previous experience as a prep cook or line cook working in a restaurant, commisary, or catering environment.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, knife skills, ingredients, equipment and procedures in the kitchen.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Physical ability to lift/carry heavy equipment and stand for long periods of time.
- Must understand and execute food safety and sanitation protocols.
- Familiar with industry best practices.
- Excellent verbal communication and organization skills.
- Responsible, trustworthy, and team player qualities.
Jitjatjo is just what the doctor ordered!
Great Company to work for. Great pay rate. Great Gigs.
Great for Flex work!
I LOVE IT!
Good to be back really miss this job/ company thank you jitjatjo/ Flex
GREAT CREW! GOOD VIBES! EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION!