- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for guests.
- Interact with customers, take orders, serve snacks and drinks.
- Assess customers' needs and preferences, and make recommendations.
- Check customers' identification and confirm it exceeds the legal drinking age.
- Restock bar inventory and supplies as needed.
- Constantly maintain cleanliness and appearance for guest and crew areas.
- Stay guest-focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
- Enter orders and collect customer payments via POS system.
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
- Proven work experience as a bartender.
- Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks.
- Basic math skills and computer skills. Previous POS system experience preferred.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Relevant training certificate may be required.
- Understand and comply with food and beverage regulations.
- Ability to meet physical demands of the position, including walking, standing, or lifting heavy items for extended periods of time.
Metro DC, MD
Jitjatjo is just what the doctor ordered!
Great Company to work for. Great pay rate. Great Gigs.
Great for Flex work!
I LOVE IT!
Good to be back really miss this job/ company thank you jitjatjo/ Flex
GREAT CREW! GOOD VIBES! EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION!